Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Surprised by an Author | Tuesday Talks

Tuesday Talks is a book discussion group that you can find on goodreads. There is a new topic each Tuesday and it's always fun to jump in and have discussion with other book lovers.

What Authors Surprised You With Their Writing Skills?
One author that immediately comes to mind for this is Sara Ella. I knew Sara through booktube for quite a while before her first book was released, which was really the first time I had read her writing. I was really excited to read her book, but I never know what to expect from new authors, so I was pleasantly surprised by her skill. Her novel Unblemished is not a genre that I tend to love (I prefer high fantasy to urban), I found her writing very compelling and descriptive. I am now looking forward to reading the next book in the trilogy, Unraveling, which releases July 11th.

What authors have surprised you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment