Monday, January 23, 2017

Still Life~Dani Pettrey | Review

Title: Still Life (Chesapeak Valor #2)
Author: Dani Pettrey
Genre: Christian Contemporary/Suspense
Length: 352 Pages
Release: January 2017

A copy of this novel was received through Netgalley.

Review
Let me first say that I enjoy the Dani Pettrey's writing. I am a huge fan of the Alaskan Courage series. Each book had its own well researched plot with great characters, a vibrant setting, and just the right blend of suspense and romance. So far, this series follows in the same vein. 

I was very excited when I found out about the Chesapeak valor series and loved Cold Shot, the first book in the series. Still Life was just as good. It has a great plot with a lot of twists, excellent characters who are learning to forgive themselves and move forward after the loss they have experienced in the past. Parker and Avery's story was wonderful and I can not wait for book three to be released.  

No comments:

Post a Comment