Friday, September 16, 2016

Horses | Monthly Feature

Being an avid horse lover and owner, I've decided that I want to read more horse related books. This could be non-fiction, history, novels, anything where horses play some central role in the story. In order to get myself fully behind this desire to broaden my horse related reading, I've decided that I am going to read at least one horse related book per month and have it as a "Monthly Feature" series here on my blog.

My first horsey read for this feature will be The One Dollar Horse by Lauren St John. I picked up a copy while I was in London earlier this year and have been wanting to give it a read.

After October, things are not yet planned. That's where you all come in!






Recommendations
If you've read any horse related books, no matter the genre, please feel free to suggest them to me. I would love for you to tell me about the horse related books that you've enjoyed. 

Author Requests/Reccommendations
If you're an author and have published a horse related book, please feel free to recommend it to me. I also take review requests, so feel free to check out my guidelines if you're interesting in sending me a copy in exchange for review. I am also open to posting interviews and guests posts here on my blog, so please let me know if that is something you are interested in. 

The Selection Process
I already have several horse books in my possession, so those will automatically go on my list (but not necessarily at the top). Once I have some recommendations, I will select books based on how readily available they are to me. Once I have selected a book it will be moved to my Horse-Feature-TBR shelf on goodreads, so feel free to check there for new books. And of course I will be posting here and on social media about my choices. 

Let the suggestions begin!       

No comments:

Post a Comment