Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tuesday Talks | Browsing Vs Knowing

To find out more about Tuesday Talks, visit the goodreads group. It was created by Janie and Janelle to create bookish discussions for booktubers and bloggers.

Do You Browse or Know What You'll Buy?
A little bit of both, really. There's a bookstore near where I work and sometimes I stop in there just to see what they have on sale. Otherwise I usually go looking for something specific and browse as I go. You miss out on a lot if you don't browse. There are so many books that you may never hear of otherwise. 

This is different for online shopping. I rarely browse book seller sites online. When I'm ordering a book it's one I already know I want to read. Sometimes I find books through goodreads that I'm interested in, but I don't always go and buy them.

This topic really applies to libraries too. I love browsing the shelves of a library because you can find such a wide range of things. I have found some of my favorite books just by walking through a library and pulling random things from shelves. 

Do you browse or always know what you want when you go the library/bookstore?

No comments:

Post a Comment