Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday Talks | Challenges

If you want to find out more about the discussion group Tuesday Talks, visit the goodreads page. There is a new topic every week and it's always fun to hear what people are thinking!

Reading Challenges in 2016
First of all, I am participating in the Goodreads Reading Challenge, as usual. I'm setting my goal at 50 and don't plan to go over that by too much. I felt that I read too much last year that I didn't truly enjoy, so I'm going to focus on reading books that I'm truly interested in. There are also a lot of other things I want to get done this year, and I felt that I spent too much time last year reading my over 200 books. 

As far as other reading challenges go it will really depend on when I hear about them and what they are all about. I do have some yearly reading goals, but I don't have any specific reading challenges that are taking place over the full year. I do belong to a couple of reading challenge groups on goodreads that have monthly challenges, so I will likely participate in some of those. 

I know there are also a lot of bloggers who start yearly reading challenges, so if I see one that gets me very interested I might think about joining in with some of those. 

What about you, are you doing any reading challenges this year? Let me know so that I can check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment