Sunday, December 27, 2015

Saratoga Summers~Mara Dabrishus | Review

Title: Saratoga Summers (Stay the Distance #1.5)
Author: Mara Dabrishus
Genre: YA Equestrian
Length: 41 Pages
My Rating: 5/5 Stars

Review
If you know me then you know I love horses. And if you've heard me talk about books this year then you might know that Stay the Distance is one of my favorite reads this year. This little short story tells about all of the summers that July and Beck spent together at the track. And I loved it. 

This was so incredibly perfect. It's short, fun, sweet. Horses, July, Beck. What more could you ask for? I love these two together and seeing their relationship as it developed over the years was perfect. There's also some of the family drama that made Stay the Distance so real, beautiful horses and racing. A great little story.

If you haven't read Stay the Distance yet...Do it! Right now! And then read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment